- This event has passed.
Train or Treat
October 27 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm$3 – $10
Come celebrate Halloween at the museum!
- Doors open at 10:00 am, activities 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
The following activities are included in museum admission:
- Costume Contest for ages up to 12
- Times TBA
- Trick or Treating at decorated stations around the museum
- Wagon rides (donations appreciated)
- Fall themed refreshments
- Visiting vendors and local businesses TBA
- Live music TBA
The following will be available for a small additional charge:
- Hand car rides ($2)
- Historic standard-gauge train ($3, $5 combo with miniature train)
- Train robberies TBA
- Miniature train ($3, $5 combo with historic train)
- Cab rides – ride up in the locomotive with the engineer! ($5/person, 3 for $12 – limited availability)
- Food vendor
- Ice cream vendor
Special thanks to these sponsors and donors
To be announced!
Interested in being a vendor and handing out candy while advertising your business? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
To get 2 free train ride tickets, drop off a bag of sealed, individually-wrapped, fun-size candy at the Museum’s gate house by October 20!
2018 Train or Treat Festival Guide