- This event has passed.
Trains, Trucks, & Tractors 2022
August 5, 2022 - August 7, 2022
The Southeastern Railway Museum will host the 2022 iteration of its family-friendly Trains, Trucks & Tractors special event on August 5-7th.
- Friday Aug 5 10AM to 4 PM
- Saturday, Aug 6 10 AM to 4 PM
- Sunday Aug 7, 1 PM to 4 PM.
Confirmed invited special guests and activities include:
- A Fire Engine from Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Services (part of a day each day, subject to calls)
- Rollover simulator from the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety (Saturday)
- Gwinnett County Transit express route bus
- Antique trucks & tractors from a number of private collections. Because these are volunteers, separate from the museum, each day traditionally has had a different assortment of antique and classic trucks & tractors
- Handcar rides on the museum’s restored handcar
We strongly recommend you purchase advanced tickets here. If interested in cab ride tickets, please click the link below Saturday-Only Cab Rides.
Food Lineup :
- Bills Grill on Wheels – Friday & Saturday
- Cassie’s Kitchen – Sunday
- Harm’s Way – Friday
- Blackfoot Daisy – Saturday
- Andy & Amanda – Sunday
We will host cab-rides in the museum’s historic Southern E-Unit #6901 during the Trains, Trucks & Tractors event. This will be a SATURDAY only activity. You must be 13 or older and physically able to climb the straight up ladder through the narrow doorway.
The schedule for cab rides:
- 8:30am – 10:20am
- 4:20pm- 5pm
Click here for availability and to purchase tickets. Cab ride tickets will not be sold on-site on the day of the event.
Tickets for the cab ride are $38 each and include museum admission (which includes the rides on either of our regular operating trains) as well as special events for the Trains, Trucks & Tractors event. Again, Tickets MUST be purchased online, there will NOT be onsite tickets sold for this activity.
Be the first to comment