- This event has passed.
Train or Treat
October 28, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Come celebrate Halloween at the museum! All activities are included in museum admission.
- Doors open at 10:00 am, activities 10:30 am – 4:o0 pm
- Costume Contest for ages up to 12
- 12:00 pm in the historic depot
- 3:00 pm in the historic depot
- Trick or Treating at decorated stations around the museum
- Wagon rides (donations appreciated)
- Fall themed refreshments
- Visiting vendors and local businesses
- Radio Rangers live music from 11-2
The following will be available for a small additional charge:
- Hand car rides ($2)
- Historic standard-gauge train ($3, $5 combo with miniature train)
- Train robberies throughout the day
- Miniature train ($3, $5 combo with historic train)
- Cab rides – ride up in the locomotive with the engineer! ($5/person, 3 for $12 – limited availability)
- Bill’s Grills on Wheels
- Best Ice Cream on Wheels
Special thanks to these sponsors and donors
Howard Brothers | Gwinnett Transit | Dunkin’ Donuts | Ernst Concrete | Sam’s Club | Family Restaurant | Wells Fargo | Kroger | Medieval Times | South East Wheels Events| Subway (Berkeley Tower)
2017 Train or Treat Festival Guide
See our Train or Treat event page on Facebook for the latest updates!
Are special tickets needed for train or treat or just general admission?
General admission includes all Train or Treat activities.
It looks like it may rain on Saturday. Which activities will be indoors?
Ride activities are outside. Food vendors are outside (we’re working on tents for the picnic area). Candy stations are inside for the most part. There is some outside walking between buildings, so depending on the weather, some activities may get moved around.