For information about planning your visit (hours,directions), please see Plan your visit to the museum.
Any dates/times listed on THIS page, override the standard day/hours listed on the planning page as special events operate custom hours/days.
- This event has passed.
Train or Treat
October 28, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Come celebrate Halloween at the museum! All activities are included in museum admission.
- Doors open at 10:00 am, activities 10:30 am – 4:o0 pm
- Costume Contest for ages up to 12
- 12:00 pm in the historic depot
- 3:00 pm in the historic depot
- Trick or Treating at decorated stations around the museum
- Wagon rides (donations appreciated)
- Fall themed refreshments
- Visiting vendors and local businesses
- Radio Rangers live music from 11-2
The following will be available for a small additional charge:
- Hand car rides ($2)
- Historic standard-gauge train ($3, $5 combo with miniature train)
- Train robberies throughout the day
- Miniature train ($3, $5 combo with historic train)
- Cab rides – ride up in the locomotive with the engineer! ($5/person, 3 for $12 – limited availability)
- Bill’s Grills on Wheels
- Best Ice Cream on Wheels
Special thanks to these sponsors and donors
Howard Brothers | Gwinnett Transit | Dunkin’ Donuts | Ernst Concrete | Sam’s Club | Family Restaurant | Wells Fargo | Kroger | Medieval Times | South East Wheels Events| Subway (Berkeley Tower)
2017 Train or Treat Festival Guide
See our Train or Treat event page on Facebook for the latest updates!