For information about planning your visit (hours,directions), please see Plan your visit to the museum.
Any dates/times listed on THIS page, override the standard day/hours listed on the planning page as special events operate custom hours/days.
Fast Track 5k 2018
May 26 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am$25
The Southeastern Railway Museum’s Fourth Annual Fast Track 5k will be held on Saturday, May 26, 2018. The race will start at 8:30 am near Downtown Duluth’s Town Green. Proceeds of the race will benefit the education and equipment restoration and conservation programs of the Museum. The event is co-sponsored by the City of Duluth.
- This is a USATF certified race, Peachtree Road Race pre-qualifier, Run & See Georgia Grand Prix event and is chip timed!
- Runners and walkers of all skill levels, children in strollers and pets on leashes are welcome.
- Free admission to the Museum on the day of the race to those with a race number + 4 family members or friends (train rides require a separate charge).
- Early packet pick-up at Southeastern Railway Museum, Thursday, May 24 from 3 pm to 8 pm and on the day of the race beginning at 7:00 am.
- Food and beverages at the finish line for registered runners.
- T shirts to all pre registered runners. Awards will be given to Overall Male and Female, Masters Male and Female and the top 3 male and female finishers in 14 age categories.
- The race has a patriotic theme so proudly display your red, white and blue.
- Register at active.com or http://tinyurl.com/FT5K2018.
- Fees are $25 through April 27 and $30 thereafter.
This year’s race route will be a repeat Peachtree Road Race certified pre-qualifier route used in 2016. 2016FT5Kraceroute
Downtown detail & Parking information… Race will start in front of Eddie Owens Presents (EOP) at the Red Clay Theater. Finish is on the town green approaching the festival center.
We are pleased to recognize the following sponsors of this year’s event. In most cases the logos are linked to the sponsor website; please visit and let them know you appreciate them supporting our community.