- This event has passed.
2021 Trains, Trucks & Tractors
August 6 @ 10:00 am - August 8 @ 4:00 pm$12 – $18
The Southeastern Railway Museum will host the 2021 iteration of its family-friendly Trains, Trucks & Tractors special event on Aug. 6-8.
Advance tickets are available on the museum’s Thundertix site (opens in a new tab).
Special guests for the days are planned to include (subject to change for COVID19 pandemic recovery adjustments and subject to social distancing requirements):
- A Fire Engine from Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Services
- Gwinnett County Transit will exhibit an express route bus for the weekend.
- Antique trucks & tractors from a number of private collections. Because these are volunteers, separate from the museum, each day will have a different assortment of antique and classic trucks & tractors.
- Hand Car rides on Saturday & Sunday.
- Food vendor line-up
- Fri – 08/06 – Bill’s Grill 11-2
- Sat – 08/07 – Cassie’s Kitchen 11 -2
- Sun 08/08 – Bill’s Grill 1 -3
- Music from 11am – 2pm – groups (current as of July 14) are:
- Fri – 08/06 – Harms Way
- Sat – 08/07 – Blackfoot Daisy
- Sun – 08/08 – Andy & Amanda
We are going host cab-rides in the museum’s historic Southern E-Unit #6901 during the Trains, Trucks & Tractors event. This will be a SATURDAY only activity. You must be older than 12 years of age to participate (13 and up).The schedule includes rides at:9:30am12:15pm12:35pm12:50pm1:10pm4:15pmTickets are available ONLINE ONLY at https://southeasternrailwaymuseum.thundertix.com/Tickets are $30 each and include museum admission (which includes the rides on both our regular operating trains) as well as special events for the TTT event.Again, Tickets MUST be purchased online, there will NOT Be onsite tickets sold for this activity
Please note: The schedule of visiting exhibits is subject to change.
Pandemic recovery Note: The museum provides additional hand sanitizers throughout our complex, encourages social distancing between family groups and encourages attendees age 5 and up to comply with current CDC guidance about wearing a mask.
Please note: Library passes are not valid for special events or educational programs or classes.